About AISIN MFG. IL., LLC
Vision & Values
Aisin Mfg Illinois, LLC (AMI) is one of three Aisin plants located in the Aisin Industrial Park in Marion, IL. The vision of AMI is to be recognized as a World Class Organization, through the relentless pursuit to exceed the expectations of our Customers, Team Members, and Community. Realizing that our Team Members are the most valuable resource, AMI values include:
- Developing Team Member pride and ownership
- Respect for each Team Member and their contributions
- Value Team Members efforts and skill development
- Involvement and Empowerment of Team Members
- October 2001 groundbreaking for a 165,000 square foot facility becoming the 8th Aisin plant in North America.
- July 2002 the first Sunroof for a Toyota Avalon was shipped to Toyota in Erlanger, Ky. October 2003 ground was broken for Phase II (165,000 square feet) and completed in July 2004. Making Aisin Mfg IL a 330,000 square foot facility.
- December 2003 AMI is recognized as Marion’s Industry of the Year, as well as the Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development Business and Industry of the Year.
- 2005 Aisin Manufacturing received both the TS16949 and ISO 14001 certification recommendations based on the commitment to quality and environmental excellence.
- December 2006 Aisin Manufacturing had a ceremony to celebrate it’s 2 millionth sunroof produced.
- 2009 Aisin Manufacturing became a zero landfill facility.
- Aisin Manufacturing received the GM Certificate of Excellence Platinum Supplier Status Award in December 2013.
- September 14, 2012 AMI celebrates its 10th Anniversary.
- In 2014 Aisin received the State of Illinois Safety Certificate for zero lost time, as well as the Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development Business and Industry of the Year.
- This September, AMI will celebrate our 15th Anniversary.
AMI has a variety of manufacturing processes including assembly, injection, and paint. From the initial Sunroof line AMI has added 26 assembly lines, 27 injection lines, 2 Paint lines, and 4 additional Sunroof lines to meet customer demand.On a daily bases AMI ships 4,000 sunroofs, 5,600 door parts, 300 roof rails products, 35,000 door handle parts, and 4,000 center pillar products. This rapid growth would not have been possible without the efforts of the Team Members of AMI. The manufacturing team is supported by logistics, quality, engineering, maintenance, and administrative departments.
AMI is proud to manufacture a wide range of products for some of the most demanding customers in the automotive industry including Toyota, General Motors, Lexus, and Subaru. These products include Sunroofs, Slide and Back Door components, Center Pillar Garnishes, Roof Rails and Door Handles.
Job Opportunities, Tours, Corporate Donations
Aisin Mfg. Illinois, LLC
11000 Redco Drive
Marion, IL. 62959