Details - Section Manager - Maintenance
Location: Aisin Light Metals
Date Posted: 08/28/2020
Skills & Abilities Required:
- ● Ability to lead, motivate and manage others.
- ● Knowledge of electronic automotive manufacturing.
- ● Knowledge of the Toyota Production System and JIT.
- ● Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & PLC knowledge.
- ● Excellent written communication skills.
- ● Excellent time management skills.
- ● Excellent cooperative personality.
- ● Short term notice business travel.
- ● Overseas business travel.
- ● Ability to work 2 shifts.
- ● Ability to work weekends and holidays .
- ● Ability to interact and work as a team at all levels of the organization.
- ● Ability to understand, follow and implement posted work rules and company procedures.
- ● Ability to accept constructive criticism and grow / change.
- ● Ability to work with members from multi national backgrounds
- ● Will perform other related tasks within the company are required by the Supervisor or Management.
Minimum Level of Preparation & Training Required:
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology or related field.
● 5 years of prior applicable experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
● Industrial maintenance experience preferred
● Automotive experience preferred
● Valid passport for travel required for travel
- ● Maintenance Shoku-cho, Han-cho & technicians for all shifts, Kaizen team members
- ● Coach, teach, support, and lead all Maintenance Technicians on all shifts