Details - Production Control Specialist
Location: Aisin Light Metals
Date Posted: 02/03/2020
SUMMARY: Job Description:
Analyze customer demands and line capacity. Evaluate abnormal situations and coordinate countermeasures. Assist with monthly and yearly production plan for department. Prepare for production of new products. Evaluating equipment and staffing levels to match the production needs. Responsible for some departmental accounting functions. Report results and activities of department to department manager. Various other duties as assigned in order to ensure achievement of section, department and company plans.
Submit Application Return to Careers
- Basic Requirements:
- • 1-3 years experience in Production Control, preferably in automotive manufacturing.
- • 4 year degree in a related field.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external customer contact.
- • Understanding of entire manufacturing process from supplier to customer.
- • Knowledge of supply chain logistics.
- • Understanding of transportation policies and procedures.
- • Mathematical skills related to product design, evaluation and analysis.
- • Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.