Details - Shipping Shoku-Cho
Location: Aisin Light Metals
Date Posted: 07/09/2019
● Managing, coaching and directing hourly Team Members in Shipping and Receiving.
● Directing the problem solving activities of the Shipping and Receiving area.
● Analyzing processes for continuous improvement.
● Primary contact for customers in issues related to orders, expedites and shipments.
● Work with suppliers to handle problems regarding advance shipping notices.
● Analyzing and continuously improve overall logistic efficiency.
● Determine and prepare T/M daily work (Standardize work).
● Determine and prepare logistics training requirements and plan.
● Implement abnormal occurrence plan when necessary.
● Supporting the efforts of other sections within the company to achieve goals and targets.
● Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
● Will perform other reasonably related tasks within the Company as required by the Advisor or Management.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- ● Knowledge of shipping & receiving
- ● Complete process knowledge
- ● Excellent written communication skills
- ● Excellent time management skills
- ● Excellent cooperative personality
- ● Excellent organizational skills
- ● Ability to think for the Company
- ● Ability to lead, motivate and manage others
- ● Ability to interact well with coworkers
- ● Ability to understand, follow and implement posted work rules and company procedures
- ● Ability to accept constructive criticism
- ● Ability to function independently without requiring assistance from, or disturbing the work of others
Minimum Level of Preparation & Training Required:
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired.
● 5 years of prior applicable experience in Logistics and / or Shipping and Receiving.
● 2 years supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- This position will manage and direct and Hourly Team Members.