Details - Interpreter/Translator
Location: Aisin Light Metals
Date Posted: 07/10/2020
SUMMARY: This position will support the General Administration department with interpretation for on-site Japanese members
and visitors as well as technical translation the Engineering and Cast House departments
Submit Application Return to Careers
Skills & Abilities Required:
- ● Must be able to work as part of a team.
- ● Must be responsible and have good attendance.
- ● Ability to work overtime and weekends when required.
- ● Ability to interact well with coworkers.
- ● Ability to understand, follow and implement posted work rules and company procedures.
- ● Ability to accept constructive criticism.
Minimum Level of Preparation & Training Required:
● A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
● A high level of written and oral skills in Japanese and English required.
● Good interpretation and translation skills and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- ● Responsible for providing technical interpretation from Japanese to English and English to Japanese in the
- manufacturing process for the Production Engineering and Cast House Department.
- ● Responsible for providing technical interpretation from Japanese to English and English to Japanese as required
- for hourly team members and managers.
- ● Responsible for providing interpretation during meetings and greeting and interpreting for customers or suppliers.
- ● Responsible for all document translation from Japanese to English and English to Japanese for the
- Production Engineering & Cast House Department.
- ● Responsible for assisting new Japanese members relocating to area.
- ● Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- ● Perform other reasonably related tasks within the Company as required by the GA/HR Manager
- or other members of management.